Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Long Term Goals

LONG TERM GOALS

1. (Education) - I wanted to continue school after high school, and whatever career I choose, I want to be successful.

2. (Relationship)- Overall, I want to improve my relationships with ALL my family.

3. (Character)- I want to be more outgoing, friendly, and not so shy.

4. (Your Choice)- Continue to overcome statistics!

SMART GUIDELINES
S pecific- be detailed. Stay away from vague and confusing goals
M easurable- Give yourself a timeline: when do you want it.
A ction oriented- What will you do? How are you going to get there?
R
ealisitic- Check your goal. Is it doable?
T imely- Give yourself enough time...but not to much!
MY GOAL
S- Choose my career, continue to a college that is best fit for the career of my choice.
M- I want to go to college right after high school. Which would be in the year of 2011.

A- I am going to be persistent to get in the college I choose to go to, no matter what it takes.

R- Yes it is doable. I know I can get into college. I am not a perfect student but I am a good student that cares.
T
- Whichever career i get, more than likely it will be a four year program. That is the exact amount of time I need.

No comments: