Definitions : Funny, Smart, Different, Mature, Cares, Giving, Perseverance
Character:
Self-discovery:
Video Debriefing
If your friends, family and teachers were asked to describe your character, what would they say?
- Teachers would say that at times I am quite, but most of the time I'm kinda loud and talk a lot. I try to understand things as well as I can.
- My Friends would say that I have dreams and try to know as much as I can about my future. They know I over-analyze things to much. I don't realize that sometimes I need a break.
- My Family would say I'm reserved and like my privacy. I am funny and I try to be the leader a lot of the time. I worry too much even when I Know i can't do much for the situation.
Discuss & Reflect
Who would you say is a "person of character?" What positive character qualities does this person posses? What choices has this person made in the past that illustrate character?
- Michael Jackson, he always wanted to help people as much as he could. He did what he loved to do. To sing, to dance, and he gained so many people by doing what he loved. he tried to live his life the best he could, even with all the things that were talked about him.
Get Go
Ask your friends, family and teachers, how they would describe your character. Do their responses match with what you thought they would say?
My Character
Friends
Family
Teachers
No comments:
Post a Comment