Friday, April 23, 2010

Carlos Meneses

This person is my uncle. I admire him the most because he has been through so much. When I say "so much", I truly mean "so much". To much to mention. Even though he has been through so many difficulties, he's "still standing". He has a nice family, has kept his moral standards even though he's been judged by a large amount of people. Even when he has made some mistakes in his life, he doesn't try to fix them but to learn from them and use them to better himself. He's a very smart man, maybe he never got the greatest education in life but not because he didn't want to but cause he couldn't. Even when he didn't go to college, he's very smart and knows his stuff. A great characteristic that is really great is that he cares about everyone in his life. At times he cares to much. After all the bad events he's been through he still is funny and has a smile on his face.

Kept His Morals.

Me:
"Still Standing"
I've made mistakes but I try to learn from them the most and use them
to make my life better.
Care to much.

No comments: