Explain how principles determine consequences.
Principles: natural laws or fundamental truths that operate without our understanding or acceptance.
Integrity: to be true to your feelings, values, and commitments.
Honesty and Loyalty are principles because when they aren't followed bad consequences happen. For example, when the girl disses her friend she didn't follow her principles of honesty and loyalty, and the consequences was that Jack got mad at her.
When she stood up for Jack and she told them she was a freshman she had semi-good consequences.
My Principles:
Responsible - Depending on the situation the consequences vary from write-ups to detentions.
Prepared - If i'm not prepared then everything goes wrong.
Respect - When I am not respectful I get scolded and I feel guilty.
Integrity: to be true to your feelings, values, and commitments.
Honesty and Loyalty are principles because when they aren't followed bad consequences happen. For example, when the girl disses her friend she didn't follow her principles of honesty and loyalty, and the consequences was that Jack got mad at her.
When she stood up for Jack and she told them she was a freshman she had semi-good consequences.
My Principles:
Responsible - Depending on the situation the consequences vary from write-ups to detentions.
Prepared - If i'm not prepared then everything goes wrong.
Respect - When I am not respectful I get scolded and I feel guilty.
No comments:
Post a Comment